We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Winter Sample Sale 2012
The weekend beginning the 27th January sees Rapha's annual winter sample sale in London with big discounts on samples and discontinued/end-of-season stock. At the same location as last August, there will be some incredible deals so arrive as close to opening time as you can.
DATES & OPENING HOURS:
Friday 27th January | 09:30 - 18:00hrs
Saturday 28th January | 09:30 - 18:00hrs
Sunday 29th January | 10:00 - 17:00hrs
The Loading Bay
Truman Brewery , Brick Lane
London , E1 6QL
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG