We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Newly refined for 2013, the Winter Jersey is made for deep winter conditions from a heavy-duty merino-blend, windproof panels and reflective details for greater visibility.
Add to Wish List
- Cross Jersey
- Pro Team Cross Jersey
- Long Sleeve Jersey
- Long Sleeve Brevet Jersey
- Classic Jersey
- Long Sleeve Country jersey
- Super Lightweight Jersey
- Lightweight Jersey
- Long Sleeve Pro Team Jersey
- Pro Team Jersey
- Women's Long Sleeve Souplesse Jersey
- Women's Long Sleeve Jersey
- Women's Lightweight Jersey
- Women's Classic Jersey
- Souplesse Jersey
- Team Sky Long Sleeve Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Long Sleeve Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Victory Jersey
- Team Sky Pro Jersey
- Team Sky Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Long Sleeve Pro Jersey
- Team Sky Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Wiggo Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Women's Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Wiggo Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Wiggo Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Wiggo Supporter Jersey
- Bordeaux–Paris Jersey
- Rapha Condor JLT Team Issue Jersey
Shop by Category
Shop by Collection
Robust jersey for tough winter cycling
Now with an improved front windproof lining which is a stretch-fabric for greater comfort and breathability.
Designed for cold to freezing conditions, the Rapha Winter Jersey offers a brilliant balance of insulation, windproofing and breathability.
Features include a large storage capacity and reflective details for visibility when winter road cycling. Made from a heavy weight, merino-rich fabric the jersey has zipped vents below the arms enabling temperature regulation, and the back panel has a soft mesh behind the pockets for added moisture transfer. Above the cargo compartments is a horizontal ballast pocket, featuring an O-ring puller on the zip for ease of use. The jersey also has a discreet, zipped valuables pocket.
- Highly breathable insulation
- Windproof chest panels
- Zipped vents
- Full length zip with lockdown puller
- Large rear-pocket capacity
- Reflective armband
"…a thick, yet conforming fit. It blurs the line between the best winter jacket you own and the finest jersey for a perfectly invisible yet ultimately comfortable fit. You'll forget it's there until, at the end of a long winter ride you're still tepid and cozy well before the rest of the bunch enters the coffee shop to reacquaint itself with warmth."
Mike Cushionbury, Bicycling.com
- Merino wash »
A gentle cleaning solution specially created to clean and freshen all 100% merino Rapha products.
- Sportwool™: 25% merino wool, 61% polyester, 14% elastane
- Excellent moisture transfer
- Itch free
- Windproof front and shoulder panels for additional warmth
- Shaped collar for on-the-bike comfort
- Zipped, mesh-lined vents for temperature control
- Improved pocket configuration for flexible storage
- Machine wash cool: 30°
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
Style Size Stock Grey X-Small Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good X-Large Good XX-Large Good Bright Blue X-Small Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good X-Large Good XX-Large Good
XS S M L XL XXL Neck < 31 31-36 36-41 41-46 46-51 51+ Chest < 85 86-92 93-99 100-106 107-113 114+ Back length 51-56 57-62 63-68 69-74 75-80 81+ Arm length < 60 60-62 63-64 65-66 67-68 69+
XS S M L XL XXL Neck < 12 12-14 14-16 16-18 18-20 20+ Chest < 33.5 34-36 36.5-39 39.5-41.5 42-44.5 45+ Back length 20-22 22-24 24-27 27-29 29-31 31+ Arm length < 23.6 23.6-24.4 24.4-25.2 25.2-26 26-26.6 26.6+
NECK: measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
CHEST: measure underneath the armpits with the tape measure straight around.
BACK LENGTH: measure from the bottom of where your collar sits/base of the neck to the bottom of your spine.
ARM LENGTH: measure from where the seam would start at shoulder to bottom of the wrist.