[ locale string ]
NO FURTHER DELIVERIES FOR THIS SEASON. Brand new for 2013 these gloves have been created for cool winter weather and cold spring and autumn days. Slim-fitting, they use a windproof, stretch, water resistant and breathable fabric.
Shop by Category
Shop by Collection
Winter gloves for cold-weather road cycling
With a completely new design for 2013 these gloves have been created for cool winter weather and cold spring and autumn days. Slim-fitting, they use a windproof, stretch, water-resistant and breathable fabric with a (DWR) coating. The palm, thumb, middle and index fingers are reinforced with Pittards goatskin leather and the palms use high-density foam padding. The inner of the glove is a brushed polyester liner for soft fleece-like insulation, which works with the breathable outer for maximum comfort. The thumb also uses a brushed fabric on the outside as a sweat/nose wipe.
- Windproof and water resistant
- Soft, brushed lining
- High-density foam padding on palm and bridge
- Leather reinforcement thumb, index and middle finger
- Extended cuff with adjustable velcro fastener
- Reflective piping and Rapha motif
- Soft, brushed wipe panel on thumbs
Please measure around the widest part of your dominant hand, between thumb and index finger. Please note if purchasing with Overmitts and/or Merino Liners to match sizes.
Read more about the glove system
- Main: 88% nylon, 12% polyurethane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Palm: Pittards leather
- Thumb back: 100% polyester
- Reinforced index and middle finger
- Leather palm
- Reflective logo
- Thumb sweat/nose wipe
- Bike-specific cut for control
- Long cuff with elasticated drawcord for snug fit
- Hand wash only
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Hang dry
Style Size Stock Black X-Small Low Small Out Medium Out Large Out X-Large Out
1. KNUCKLES: measure around the widest part of your dominant hand, between thumb and index finger. Please note if purchasing with Overmitts and/or Winter Gloves match sizes.