We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
What's New BQ?
Rapha has the fortune of partnering with a handful of the better cycling retailers around the world. Housed in a newly built, state-of-the-art office in Little Rock, Competitive Cyclist continues to be at the forefront as an online cycling retailer. Beyond their innovative saddle demo program, they are some of the first that we've known to really use video reviews well to bring products to life.
In an area called the Service Course, Competitive's fearless leader, Brendan Quirk is the honest and sometimes provoking voice behind the "What's New" weekly report of trends, happenings, and insider cycling information that makes our sport and this business so entertaining. Chances are Mr. Quirk's keyboard will bring more openness or opinion to any number of topics than some people are wanting to face, but that is why "What's New" is so great. Blame it on his New York upbringing, or his front of the field mentality, but Brendan can be counted on each week for some of the more gratifying reports in the business.
I found this little gem of inspiration a couple of weeks back. Grab a snack and enjoy.
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
- Still stuck for gift ideas for someone? Scan their Twitter/Instagram feeds for #oneoftheseplease. → http://t.co/qVKiV4q8mQ
- @xuano_4 Yes it is open to anyone.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq