Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
What's New BQ?
Rapha has the fortune of partnering with a handful of the better cycling retailers around the world. Housed in a newly built, state-of-the-art office in Little Rock, Competitive Cyclist continues to be at the forefront as an online cycling retailer. Beyond their innovative saddle demo program, they are some of the first that we've known to really use video reviews well to bring products to life.
In an area called the Service Course, Competitive's fearless leader, Brendan Quirk is the honest and sometimes provoking voice behind the "What's New" weekly report of trends, happenings, and insider cycling information that makes our sport and this business so entertaining. Chances are Mr. Quirk's keyboard will bring more openness or opinion to any number of topics than some people are wanting to face, but that is why "What's New" is so great. Blame it on his New York upbringing, or his front of the field mentality, but Brendan can be counted on each week for some of the more gratifying reports in the business.
I found this little gem of inspiration a couple of weeks back. Grab a snack and enjoy.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb