[ locale string ]
What's New BQ?
Rapha has the fortune of partnering with a handful of the better cycling retailers around the world. Housed in a newly built, state-of-the-art office in Little Rock, Competitive Cyclist continues to be at the forefront as an online cycling retailer. Beyond their innovative saddle demo program, they are some of the first that we've known to really use video reviews well to bring products to life.
In an area called the Service Course, Competitive's fearless leader, Brendan Quirk is the honest and sometimes provoking voice behind the "What's New" weekly report of trends, happenings, and insider cycling information that makes our sport and this business so entertaining. Chances are Mr. Quirk's keyboard will bring more openness or opinion to any number of topics than some people are wanting to face, but that is why "What's New" is so great. Blame it on his New York upbringing, or his front of the field mentality, but Brendan can be counted on each week for some of the more gratifying reports in the business.
I found this little gem of inspiration a couple of weeks back. Grab a snack and enjoy.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC