[ locale string ]
Weekly Tool Roll.
Weekly Tool Roll of Blogs.
We here over at Rapha North America thought that we should put together a few sites that we look at on a regular basis. It is my hope that we can make this a feature in the coming weeks.
Cervelo Test Team
While I do think that we have the best bike related films out there (what? I'm partial) Cervelo Test Team comes in with a couple good ones as well. I wonder where they got the idea for their little header cards?
The Milan- San Remo one is a nice portrait of Henrich Haussler. Sad, but good.
ISO50 The Blog Of Scott Hansen
Don't really know too much about this guy, except for the fact that he's got an awesome design sense. All of his stuff looks great with a sort of old jazz album cover feel to it.
Not only does the blog contain some of Hansen's own work, but it also has his reviews of design firms, a great look, and new music for you to peruse (with your ears.)
Title sequences of films. Do you pay much attention to them? You should, because they're your window to the rest of the film. It is interesting to see some of the work that goes into each of these mini films-within-films. Great interviews here as well.
While we're at it. How about a look at a bit of Rapha, out there in the world:
Cycling News put up a little bit about the lightweight jersey.
Michael over at Velodramatic is always churning out the hits.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.