We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Weekly Round Up
With the launch of the new line Rapha has been in the news, or on the web quite a bit these days. A quick peruse down the lines of the Google Reader always turns up a few hits, but the big ones stand true.
Washingmachinepost has been unwavering in his accounts of the Cross Jersey and a breakdown of the Rouleur article on Tubular Tyres, or "tubs" as they call them. Issue 14 of Rouleur is worth checking out. I've seen artist Richard Mitchelson's illustrative renderings of "the Greatest Show on Earth" popping up on different websites (including the Washingmachinepost and Tracko), but you should actually check out his website. Richard Mitchelson Blog
Velodramatic is always up for some good coverage of the Rapha line as well. Check out his piece on the new Merino Jersey.
I know that he was doing a Best Buddies ride and all, but why wouldn't Michael get wrapped up in an Audi towel? I have come to only expect the best from him. Head over to his site and check out his Enigma road bike, and while your there, maybe check on the one that he helped procure for head designer Graeme Raeburn for the Cent Col Challenge.
Carey, over here at HQ recently recommended the H(y)er Collective for some good reading and a very eloquently designed website. Her eye for design wasn't wrong on either account. I'll help guide you through this one, at least to my favorite parts. First click on "Columns" and from there "I want that." The layout is simple and effective. I like that. And under "Playlist" anyone who lists J-Dilla is an ace in my book.
Pavé Pavé Pavé
If there is someone who SHOULD be narrating professional cycling, it would be this man. Whit Yost has been there, he has been in the trenches and knows how to talk about cycling. He does not waste time with photos as you will note, but read it, its all there. And something tells me, from meeting the guy, that he would not sound like he's reading off cards. He has been there, lived it and knows what he speaks of. Keep up the good work. His returning column Monday Musette is always a good way to start your week (note this is last Monday's Musette).
As we in the States gear up for a busy week at Interbike look for more coverage here during the show. They have two bike races that happen out there a Cyclocross race and a Crit, so there is bound to be some action happening.
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!