Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Weekly Round Up.
This round-up comes to you straight off the weekend.
1) Cycling Blog Greatness. If you don't know who Bill Strickland is, you should. Use his blog Sitting In as a jumping off point, but then quickly move to his book Ten Points. Bill also happens to be an Editor "at Large" for Bicycling Magazine. I've always wondered what that moniker "at Large" meant? Wondered that is until I read his most recent post titled "Fat Chance" (great mid 90's Mtb reference.)
2) Where the Wild Things Are. I can dip out of the cycling culture for a second right? This could be the most anticipated film of the year. Well, not only is the trailer great, but the blog that the studio created to support the film is great too. We Love You So. And who doesn't want to see Spike Jonze off camera doing weird stuff?
3) A Continuous Lean. Take a look through some of the entries here. If you're a Gentleman looking for a Gentleman's take on style look no further. I'm particularly interested in this take on Levi's Vintage Collection. There is also a section on the site titled The American List. Browse around here, ACL has amassed a growing collection of "Made in America" style products, and there's even a section on bicycles.
4) Cyclocross Glory. In an effort to keep the Cyclocross on the up and up in the few remaining weeks before the season is in full swing I thought a mention of Race.cx seemed fitting. This is where I first saw the full force of Richard Groenendeal. Not only did he punch a fan in the face, but he shoved local Portland native Steven Hunter out of the way last year. Check back often as the Portland race season gets underway for great insight and interviews.
Their chat with Zac Daab, one of the founding members of the new MFG Cyclocross Series in Seattle, is an insightful look at the upcoming season.
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling