Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Weekly Round Up.
This round-up comes to you straight off the weekend.
1) Cycling Blog Greatness. If you don't know who Bill Strickland is, you should. Use his blog Sitting In as a jumping off point, but then quickly move to his book Ten Points. Bill also happens to be an Editor "at Large" for Bicycling Magazine. I've always wondered what that moniker "at Large" meant? Wondered that is until I read his most recent post titled "Fat Chance" (great mid 90's Mtb reference.)
2) Where the Wild Things Are. I can dip out of the cycling culture for a second right? This could be the most anticipated film of the year. Well, not only is the trailer great, but the blog that the studio created to support the film is great too. We Love You So. And who doesn't want to see Spike Jonze off camera doing weird stuff?
3) A Continuous Lean. Take a look through some of the entries here. If you're a Gentleman looking for a Gentleman's take on style look no further. I'm particularly interested in this take on Levi's Vintage Collection. There is also a section on the site titled The American List. Browse around here, ACL has amassed a growing collection of "Made in America" style products, and there's even a section on bicycles.
4) Cyclocross Glory. In an effort to keep the Cyclocross on the up and up in the few remaining weeks before the season is in full swing I thought a mention of Race.cx seemed fitting. This is where I first saw the full force of Richard Groenendeal. Not only did he punch a fan in the face, but he shoved local Portland native Steven Hunter out of the way last year. Check back often as the Portland race season gets underway for great insight and interviews.
Their chat with Zac Daab, one of the founding members of the new MFG Cyclocross Series in Seattle, is an insightful look at the upcoming season.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.