We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It has been just over a month since we rode through Yellowstone National Park, but seeing this new film of Beartooth Pass today brings us right back to the journey of the Rapha Continental tour of the US that happened over the past few months. A 30-minute descent as part of a 124-mile day in one of the States' most beautiful parks is truly a dream.
Before the month's end we will begin telling the fuller story of the people, places and rides from the summer; publishing the maps, cue sheets, essays and plentiful photography to inspire and hopefully encourage exploration in the new year.
We've also added 5 new films to the collection and more should be cut in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG