[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It has been just over a month since we rode through Yellowstone National Park, but seeing this new film of Beartooth Pass today brings us right back to the journey of the Rapha Continental tour of the US that happened over the past few months. A 30-minute descent as part of a 124-mile day in one of the States' most beautiful parks is truly a dream.
Before the month's end we will begin telling the fuller story of the people, places and rides from the summer; publishing the maps, cue sheets, essays and plentiful photography to inspire and hopefully encourage exploration in the new year.
We've also added 5 new films to the collection and more should be cut in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC