We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It has been just over a month since we rode through Yellowstone National Park, but seeing this new film of Beartooth Pass today brings us right back to the journey of the Rapha Continental tour of the US that happened over the past few months. A 30-minute descent as part of a 124-mile day in one of the States' most beautiful parks is truly a dream.
Before the month's end we will begin telling the fuller story of the people, places and rides from the summer; publishing the maps, cue sheets, essays and plentiful photography to inspire and hopefully encourage exploration in the new year.
We've also added 5 new films to the collection and more should be cut in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.