We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It has been just over a month since we rode through Yellowstone National Park, but seeing this new film of Beartooth Pass today brings us right back to the journey of the Rapha Continental tour of the US that happened over the past few months. A 30-minute descent as part of a 124-mile day in one of the States' most beautiful parks is truly a dream.
Before the month's end we will begin telling the fuller story of the people, places and rides from the summer; publishing the maps, cue sheets, essays and plentiful photography to inspire and hopefully encourage exploration in the new year.
We've also added 5 new films to the collection and more should be cut in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.