[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Don't get too excited, this is old news. Carey was cleaning out the office yesterday and found a bit of ephemera from the first year of the Rapha Continental.
It is neat to look at these ideas and how they evolve, and for that matter continue to evolve. Rides, Gentleman Style Races and even other events, all brought to you by the Rapha Continental. And to think that it all started from this slip of pink paper.
"You will demonstrate and communicate constantly, sharing anecdotes and telling stories, you will celebrate Cycling compulsively." Now there is an idea that I can stand behind.
The last little mandate really brings it all home though: "Shaved Legs Essential." Indeed.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.