We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Don't get too excited, this is old news. Carey was cleaning out the office yesterday and found a bit of ephemera from the first year of the Rapha Continental.
It is neat to look at these ideas and how they evolve, and for that matter continue to evolve. Rides, Gentleman Style Races and even other events, all brought to you by the Rapha Continental. And to think that it all started from this slip of pink paper.
"You will demonstrate and communicate constantly, sharing anecdotes and telling stories, you will celebrate Cycling compulsively." Now there is an idea that I can stand behind.
The last little mandate really brings it all home though: "Shaved Legs Essential." Indeed.
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.