[ locale string ]
Don't get too excited, this is old news. Carey was cleaning out the office yesterday and found a bit of ephemera from the first year of the Rapha Continental.
It is neat to look at these ideas and how they evolve, and for that matter continue to evolve. Rides, Gentleman Style Races and even other events, all brought to you by the Rapha Continental. And to think that it all started from this slip of pink paper.
"You will demonstrate and communicate constantly, sharing anecdotes and telling stories, you will celebrate Cycling compulsively." Now there is an idea that I can stand behind.
The last little mandate really brings it all home though: "Shaved Legs Essential." Indeed.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.