We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Don't get too excited, this is old news. Carey was cleaning out the office yesterday and found a bit of ephemera from the first year of the Rapha Continental.
It is neat to look at these ideas and how they evolve, and for that matter continue to evolve. Rides, Gentleman Style Races and even other events, all brought to you by the Rapha Continental. And to think that it all started from this slip of pink paper.
"You will demonstrate and communicate constantly, sharing anecdotes and telling stories, you will celebrate Cycling compulsively." Now there is an idea that I can stand behind.
The last little mandate really brings it all home though: "Shaved Legs Essential." Indeed.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb