We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Visit From the Pros
Just as we had finished talking about the Team Sky launch and how exciting it all is, a few of the squad stopped by at the Rapha office here in London. Norwegian Champion Kurt-Asle Arvesen, Juan Antonio Flecha and Michael Barry paid a visit to say hello and also grab a few pieces of kit. Michael can be seen on the Team Sky site sporting a Rapha Long Sleeve Jersey on a training ride, so he must have recommended us to his new team-mates (and yes, we did give them a discount).
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.