Winter gloves for cold-weather road cycling
With a completely new design for 2013 these gloves have been created for cool winter weather and cold spring and autumn days. Slim-fitting, they use a windproof, stretch, water-resistant and breathable fabric with a (DWR) coating. The palm, thumb, middle and index fingers are reinforced with Pittards goatskin leather and the palms use high-density foam padding. The inner of the glove is a brushed polyester liner for soft fleece-like insulation, which works with the breathable outer for maximum comfort. The thumb also uses a brushed fabric on the outside as a sweat/nose wipe.
Please note: If washing these gloves, once dried, glove balm should be applied to the leather panels on the palms to keep them supple.
- Windproof and water resistant
- Soft, brushed lining
- High-density foam padding on palm and bridge
- Leather reinforcement thumb, index and middle finger
- Extended cuff with adjustable velcro fastener
- Reflective piping and Rapha motif
- Soft, brushed wipe panel on thumbs