Insulated bib shorts for cold conditions
Created for early season or cold conditions, fleece-backed shorts have long been a staple of racers on the continent racing and training in the late/early season. Worn with leg or knee warmers, they are incredibly versatile giving enough range of movement and protection from the cold.
Made from a soft but supportive Lycra with an insulating Thermoroubaix fleece inner, the shorts are longer in the leg than regular summer-season bibs with a dense mesh back for additional warmth and breathability.
- New top-spec Cytech pad
- Refined fit
- Brushed inner
- Longer legs for cold conditions
- Panelled construction for optimum fit
- Cut for aggressive riding position
- Flatlock stitching on the outside
- Overlocked stitching on the inseam
"For the money, this is a solid short, and one that can take a pounding both on the road and in the washing machine."
– Matthew Beaudin, Velonews »