The ultimate cycling jacket
Test ride any of Rapha’s Classic products to destruction and if you are not 100% satisfied within 30-days you can return them for a full refund.
A high-performance jacket for tough winter road riding. Originally launched in 2004 – and part of the Rapha range ever since – today it is acknowledged as the world’s finest road riding jacket. Conceived as an all-day outer shell that was windproof, highly breathable (and didn’t involve fluorescent Lycra), the jacket has won numerous plaudits and the latest incarnation includes improved cuff bindings. Versatile enough to be worn in all but the warmest conditions, if you’re looking for the one Rapha product to start restocking your riding wardrobe, this is it.
- Water-resistant membrane
- Highly breathable
- 100% windproof
- Side-panel construction for superior fit
- Three large rear pockets keep loads stable
- Reinforced shoulder pad
- Zipped underarm vents to help regulate body temperature
- Drop down rear storm flap with saddle grip
- Offset zip for comfortable layering over jerseys
- Bite grip
It is the cut that sets it apart… no wonder it looks more at home on the pages of GQ than Cycling Monthly.
– The Daily Telegraph (London)
“[Proof that] bike gear needn’t commit crimes against fashion.”
– The Independent (London)/