Rapha Travel Bike Rental
Randonneurs on European departures have the chance to rent the latest generation Pinarello Dogma K fitted with Campagnolo Record 11-speed group sets, which use compact gearing.
Renting bikes makes things far more convenient when travelling to and from your trip. We should strongly emphasise that if you do rent a Rapha Travel bike you must bring your own pedals and shoes, and your own saddle if you’d prefer to ride on something you’re familiar with.
Our mechanic will take care of the bike setup and maintenance for you upon arrival.
- Unique and distinctive paint work commissioned by Rapha in conjunction with Pinarello
- Each bike is expertly fitted by our pro mechanic allowing you to take on the road ahead with confidence and style
- Built to ascend with confidence using a compact and a wide-range 11-speed cassette
- Complete Fizik finishing kit including a custom Rapha saddle
- Full Campagnolo Record Groupset
Rapha Travel Hard Case bike box fee
If you choose to travel with a hard case bike box, an additional supplement (£90, US$150, €160) is required to cover handling and shipping of bike boxes from the start hotel to the last night’s hotel. The hard case supplement is payable pre-trip and should be paid when making the final payment for the balance of the trip.
We can accommodate soft-case, foldable bike cases and these will not incur an additional charge.