Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
U.S. Cyclocross National Championships
A few weeks ago we here at the Rapha North America put on a little Cross ride with Cannondale/Cyclocrossworld racer Tim Johnson. It was a short Friday morning ride around Forest Park which would be his warmup for that weekend's USGP races in Portland. It was also a great opener for this weekend and the US Cyclocross Nationals in nearby Bend, Oregon.
It was great to see what Bend had put together during the weekend. The whole town came out to support and final numbers put the spectator count up around 5,000 people.
The other exciting part about it was that our new National Champion is that very same Tim Johnson. He was all business as he took to the start line this past Sunday afternoon. The setting sun would make conditions difficult for more than one rider that day, causing the ground to freeze and lines to disappear as they raced from one section of the course to the next.
But, just so you know, Tim isn't the only one on the Cannondale/Cyclocrossworld team. I caught Jeremy Powers and Jamey Driscoll as they prepped to test out the course this past weekend. Together with Tim these three have been quite literally dominating the North American scene this season. And it looks like his campaign will continue in Europe over the course of the next few weeks.
Then, just when you thought Cross was over we will look to the World Championship race in Tabor, Czech Republic where the Cannondale Gentlemen will look to hash it out with the best of the rest. My guess is that this crew will be ready after their experiences this past weekend in the frozen tundra that was Bend.
So, a big congratulations to Tim Johnson, our current Cyclocross National Champion, from all of us at Rapha and good luck to these guys as they head to Europe.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb