Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Triple Stack for Men in Black
Rapha Condor Sharp made it three out of three on Tuesday night as the Halfords Tour Series reached sunny Peterborough. Graham "Pocket Rocket" Briggs took the victory after Ed Clancy made a powerful drive to finish the peloton off before Briggs dashed through for the chequered flag. That win makes it a hat-trick of victories so far in the UK's premier criterium series for the team with wins from Zak Dempster and Ed Clancy in Durham and Aberystwyth respectively. It also keeps Rapha Condor Sharp top of the team standings, three points ahead of Endura Racing. The team now travels to Colchester for tonight's encounter. The series finale takes place in Canary Wharf in London on June 16th.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.