Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Triple Stack for Men in Black
Rapha Condor Sharp made it three out of three on Tuesday night as the Halfords Tour Series reached sunny Peterborough. Graham "Pocket Rocket" Briggs took the victory after Ed Clancy made a powerful drive to finish the peloton off before Briggs dashed through for the chequered flag. That win makes it a hat-trick of victories so far in the UK's premier criterium series for the team with wins from Zak Dempster and Ed Clancy in Durham and Aberystwyth respectively. It also keeps Rapha Condor Sharp top of the team standings, three points ahead of Endura Racing. The team now travels to Colchester for tonight's encounter. The series finale takes place in Canary Wharf in London on June 16th.
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling