We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Trade Team Jersey
Special edition jerseys celebrating a vintage year of road racing’s golden era.
Add to Wish List
- Bordeaux–Paris Jersey
- Club Jersey
- Classic Jersey
- Brevet Jersey
- Lightweight Jersey
- Super Lightweight Jersey
- Pro Team Jersey
- Long Sleeve Pro Team Jersey
- Winter Jersey
- Souplesse Jersey
- Women's Lightweight Jersey
- Women's Classic Jersey
- Women's Long Sleeve Jersey
- Team Sky Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Pro Jersey
- Team Sky Long Sleeve Pro Jersey
- Team Sky Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Wiggo Replica Jersey
- Team Sky GB National Champion's Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Norwegian National Champion's Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Women's Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Wiggo Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Wiggo Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Wiggo Supporter Jersey
- Rapha + Paul Smith Black Jersey
- Rapha Condor JLT Team Issue Jersey
Shop by Category
Shop by Collection
Special edition jersey design celebrating three iconic teams
1962 was the year that marked the return of trade teams to the Tour de France, to replace the previous national line ups. This trio of special edition Rapha jerseys celebrate the three teams and riders who topped the podium that year. The 49th edition of the Tour saw newcomer Raymond Poulidor of Mercier take the third step whilst Belgian Jozef Planckaert of Flandria narrowly lost out to Jacques Anquetil of the iconic St. Raphaël team.
With the same merino-blend fabric as the Rapha Classic Jersey and a full length zip, the jersey is breathable and comfortable. The Trade Team Jersey has distinctive contrast colour side panels and each colourway is finished with black tipping on the sleeves.
The jerseys each have two embroideries, the first a motif on the back of the pocket representing the individual rider. For Plankaert there is a Lion of Flanders, Poulidor is honoured with a heart and Anquetil’s emblem is a stopwatch. On the left sleeve is an embroidered national tricolour representing each trade team and rider’s nationality.
- Merino blend fabric in vintage team colours
- Embroidered icons
- Drawcord hem with gripper elastic and lockdown puller
- Classic three-pocket layout
- Zipped valuables pocket
- Full-length zip with chin guard
- 39% merino
- 61% polyester
- Fully-lined zip with lockdown puller
- Three large cargo pockets
- Zipped valuables pocket
- Gripper at hem
- Machine wash cool: 30°
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron: 1 dot
Style Size Stock Red X-Small Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good X-Large Good XX-Large Good Light Blue X-Small Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good X-Large Good XX-Large Good Purple X-Small Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good X-Large Good XX-Large Out
XS S M L XL XXL Neck < 31 31-36 36-41 41-46 46-51 51+ Chest < 85 86-92 93-99 100-106 107-113 114+ Back length 51-56 57-62 63-68 69-74 75-80 81+ Arm length < 60 60-62 63-64 65-66 67-68 69+
XS S M L XL XXL Neck < 12 12-14 14-16 16-18 18-20 20+ Chest < 33.5 34-36 36.5-39 39.5-41.5 42-44.5 45+ Back length 20-22 22-24 24-27 27-29 29-31 31+ Arm length < 23.6 23.6-24.4 24.4-25.2 25.2-26 26-26.6 26.6+
NECK: measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
CHEST: measure underneath the armpits with the tape measure straight around.
BACK LENGTH: measure from the bottom of where your collar sits/base of the neck to the bottom of your spine.
ARM LENGTH: measure from where the seam would start at shoulder to bottom of the wrist.