We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Tour Series Champions
Image: Phil Jones
Why are Rapha Condor Sharp so happy? No, it's not because they just received their new Pro Team Socks or because they are being insulated from the crap London weather by scantily clad cheerleaders. Those are mere symptoms of being the UK's best domestic team and more specifically the 2011 Halfords Tour Series Champions, celebrated last night at the grand finale in London's Canary Wharf.
Image: Steve Davidson
Early dominance of the eight-round series, with a hat-trick of wins in the first episodes, gave the men in black a firm grip on the following stages. Last night's criterium, held in Canary Wharf, saw a large crowd brave the wet conditions to see the legend that is Dean Downing bag a respectable second and help seal the overall team victory. Champagne popping, pom pom shaking and plenty of big grins ensued. Congratulations to everyone involved with Rapha Condor Sharp from all of us at Rapha. Chapeau.
• For those in the UK, you can see highlights of the race on ITV4 > 20.00hrs
• There is also coverage of last weekend's Smithfield Nocturne, on Sky Sports 2 > 19.00hrs
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…