We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Tour of the Battenkill
AMERICA'S QUEEN OF THE CLASSICS - 04/18/2010
For the first time 'America's Classic' has achieved UCI status, drawing more global attention and racers than ever before. The Rapha Condor Sharp team will be travelling across the Atlantic to try and bring victory back to the UK.
Rapha will be organising a trio of events in New York City for you to meet, ride and support the team leading up to, and on race day itself:
- 04.15.2010 | Ride with the Team in Central Park, NYC - FREE
- 04.15.2010 | Dinner with the Team - Ace Hotel, NYC - $250
Header photo by TalldoofyIrish
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb