[ locale string ]
Tour of the Battenkill Events
above photo by Adactio
Join the Rapha-Condor-Sharp Pro Cycling Team throughout the weekend as the boys in black and pink attempt to take the coveted Queen of the American Classics trophy to their home in the UK. Three events are happening surrounding the Tour of the Battenkill April 15-18th.
The first, will be a short Ride in Central Park that will finish for coffee at our Retail Partner Signature Cycles, for a meet and greet with the team, including current British National Road Champion Kristian 'the Dude' House.
Later that evening there will be an exclusive dinner at the Ace Hotel with members of the team as well as their esteemed manager John Herety. This dining experience will take place within the confines of the Breslin and will also include Rapha founder Simon Mottram.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb