[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Tour of the Battenkill Aerial View
As fortune would have it the view of the Battenkill River Valley from above is as spectacular as it is from below, maybe even more so. When the Tour of the Battenkill went off this past weekend there was no way to know where to best view of the start of the race. Was it next to the fire station, or out the window of a local coffee shop? Or possibly in an airplane circling the town? The early breakaway by the Rapha Condor Sharp team was amazing from this height. Their black jerseys stood out against the colors of the other teams. Click here for a behind the scenes look at flying over the Tour of the Battenkill.
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.