We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Tonight: North Cal. Cyclocross
Everything is hung and the beer is on ice. This evening Brian Vernor's exhibit on North Cal. Cyclocross (and yes, he assures us that both the "North" and the period after the Cal. are important facets) and the history behind racing on the West Coast opens. With the doors being flung wide at 7pm there will be more than enough time to enjoy a few beverages with Stevil and then think about where you would like to ride, or race the next morning. The exhibit contains what could be the best collection of US Cyclocross art and history anywhere. The first US National Champion jersey will be on display as well as one of Paul Sadoff's first Cyclocross bikes built under the Rock Lobster banner. Stop by and say hi to the staff of the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco and see what they have in store. Go US Cyclocross!
by Jeff Hantman
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…