We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Tonight: North Cal. Cyclocross
Everything is hung and the beer is on ice. This evening Brian Vernor's exhibit on North Cal. Cyclocross (and yes, he assures us that both the "North" and the period after the Cal. are important facets) and the history behind racing on the West Coast opens. With the doors being flung wide at 7pm there will be more than enough time to enjoy a few beverages with Stevil and then think about where you would like to ride, or race the next morning. The exhibit contains what could be the best collection of US Cyclocross art and history anywhere. The first US National Champion jersey will be on display as well as one of Paul Sadoff's first Cyclocross bikes built under the Rock Lobster banner. Stop by and say hi to the staff of the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco and see what they have in store. Go US Cyclocross!
by Jeff Hantman
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS