We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Tonight: North Cal. Cyclocross
Everything is hung and the beer is on ice. This evening Brian Vernor's exhibit on North Cal. Cyclocross (and yes, he assures us that both the "North" and the period after the Cal. are important facets) and the history behind racing on the West Coast opens. With the doors being flung wide at 7pm there will be more than enough time to enjoy a few beverages with Stevil and then think about where you would like to ride, or race the next morning. The exhibit contains what could be the best collection of US Cyclocross art and history anywhere. The first US National Champion jersey will be on display as well as one of Paul Sadoff's first Cyclocross bikes built under the Rock Lobster banner. Stop by and say hi to the staff of the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco and see what they have in store. Go US Cyclocross!
by Jeff Hantman
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling