[ locale string ]
Tonight: North Cal. Cyclocross
Everything is hung and the beer is on ice. This evening Brian Vernor's exhibit on North Cal. Cyclocross (and yes, he assures us that both the "North" and the period after the Cal. are important facets) and the history behind racing on the West Coast opens. With the doors being flung wide at 7pm there will be more than enough time to enjoy a few beverages with Stevil and then think about where you would like to ride, or race the next morning. The exhibit contains what could be the best collection of US Cyclocross art and history anywhere. The first US National Champion jersey will be on display as well as one of Paul Sadoff's first Cyclocross bikes built under the Rock Lobster banner. Stop by and say hi to the staff of the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco and see what they have in store. Go US Cyclocross!
by Jeff Hantman
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX