Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha and Timothy Everest Three-Piece Cycling Suit
From Bike to Boardroom
Designed for the sartorially-minded city rider, Timothy Everest and Rapha’s bespoke three-piece suit raises the bar for urban cycling apparel. Inspired by gentleman riders of the 1930s (with a nod to country farmers in their Sunday best) the suit is the result of a 12-month collaboration between Rapha and Timothy Everest, the renowned Savile Row tailor. The finished product, a jacket, waistcoat and trousers or plus fours, is characterised by its elegant tailoring and luxury finishing, a formal suit that is at home in the boardroom as it is in on the bike.
Features and fabric
As one of London’s leading fine tailors, Timothy has dressed everybody from cabinet ministers to Hollywood A-listers, a clientele with a diverse range of demands. His choice of fabric for the Rapha suit is an inspired one. Woven in Britain, the luxury wool has a traditional Prince of Wales check but has been created using nanotechnology to produce a material which, in addition to looking good, is extremely water and stain resistant. It is also highly versatile, keeping the wearer cool in summer and warm in winter.
Feature-wise, the suit is packed with innovations for on-the-bike practicality and comfort. A ‘storm collar’ fastens at the jacket’s neck to keep out the elements, while the bottoms can be buttoned inside the front pockets to prevent them flapping when riding. The jacket also has an ‘action back’, a shoulder pleat similar to those found in shooting jackets, and which allows for extra reach on the bike. In cooler conditions the cuffs can be turned to down to provide better protection for the hands and the undersides of both collar and sleeves are pink, a contemporary twist that also makes the rider more visible.
The suit is only available as a fully bespoke garment, this is priced at £3500 for a 3piece and there is a limited number available in 4 cloths
For enquiries regarding the suit please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG