We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha Continental UK Assynt
Words: Max Leonard
"Ardnamurchan Point to Cape Wrath: north-east seven to severe gale nine; backing north; six or seven later…"
– The Shipping Forecast
The first Rapha Continental UK ride explored Assynt, a remote area of northwest Scotland. The riders encountered gale force winds, roaming deer and – at the end of four miles of broken track – a beach of white sand that would not have been out of place in the Caribbean.
The Rapha Continental UK films will document the roads, landscapes and people of the British Isles. Assynt was the first stop. The film will be unveiled very soon.
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…