[ locale string ]
The Rapha Continental UK Assynt
Words: Max Leonard
"Ardnamurchan Point to Cape Wrath: north-east seven to severe gale nine; backing north; six or seven later…"
– The Shipping Forecast
The first Rapha Continental UK ride explored Assynt, a remote area of northwest Scotland. The riders encountered gale force winds, roaming deer and – at the end of four miles of broken track – a beach of white sand that would not have been out of place in the Caribbean.
The Rapha Continental UK films will document the roads, landscapes and people of the British Isles. Assynt was the first stop. The film will be unveiled very soon.
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.