[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Tour of the Battenkill in photos
photos by Dan Sharp
Before you know it the Tour of the Battenkill has come and gone. This years addition included a UCI event that went off smoothly. Former Tour de France stars showed up, as well the Rapha Condor Sharp team was out in full force. For the past few days they have been traversing the state of New York, starting first in The City and moving to the countryside surrounding the Battenkill River which gives the race its name.
Take a look through Dan Sharp's photo essay from the day and as we process the vast amounts of images from this great race and the Rapha Blog will be updated with new stories and accounts.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.