We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Tour of the Battenkill in photos
photos by Dan Sharp
Before you know it the Tour of the Battenkill has come and gone. This years addition included a UCI event that went off smoothly. Former Tour de France stars showed up, as well the Rapha Condor Sharp team was out in full force. For the past few days they have been traversing the state of New York, starting first in The City and moving to the countryside surrounding the Battenkill River which gives the race its name.
Take a look through Dan Sharp's photo essay from the day and as we process the vast amounts of images from this great race and the Rapha Blog will be updated with new stories and accounts.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP