We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Tour of the Battenkill in photos
photos by Dan Sharp
Before you know it the Tour of the Battenkill has come and gone. This years addition included a UCI event that went off smoothly. Former Tour de France stars showed up, as well the Rapha Condor Sharp team was out in full force. For the past few days they have been traversing the state of New York, starting first in The City and moving to the countryside surrounding the Battenkill River which gives the race its name.
Take a look through Dan Sharp's photo essay from the day and as we process the vast amounts of images from this great race and the Rapha Blog will be updated with new stories and accounts.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.