We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Tour d'Angleterre
The 2011 Tour of Britain started in atrocious conditions last Sunday. The weather has improved and at the same time Rapha Condor Sharp have made a marked impression on the race: On Wednesday's Welsh excursion, Kristian House was involved in a 150km break and was awarded the combativity prize.
The next day's stage witnessed almost 3000 people up on Dartmoor cheering on local man and Rapha Condor Sharp rider Jon Tiernan-Locke. Knowing the region's roads well, Jon took full advantage and rode alone over the three climbs of Haytor Rocks (where the Mobile Cycle Club was perched), Coffin Stone and Huccaby Tor to emphatically claim the King of the Mountains jersey and another combativity award for the men in black. A great day for the team and a healthy scene of support up on Dartmoor. Jon remains top of the Mountains classification today after another hilly stage in the West Country and sits in eighth on GC.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb