We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Tour d'Angleterre
The 2011 Tour of Britain started in atrocious conditions last Sunday. The weather has improved and at the same time Rapha Condor Sharp have made a marked impression on the race: On Wednesday's Welsh excursion, Kristian House was involved in a 150km break and was awarded the combativity prize.
The next day's stage witnessed almost 3000 people up on Dartmoor cheering on local man and Rapha Condor Sharp rider Jon Tiernan-Locke. Knowing the region's roads well, Jon took full advantage and rode alone over the three climbs of Haytor Rocks (where the Mobile Cycle Club was perched), Coffin Stone and Huccaby Tor to emphatically claim the King of the Mountains jersey and another combativity award for the men in black. A great day for the team and a healthy scene of support up on Dartmoor. Jon remains top of the Mountains classification today after another hilly stage in the West Country and sits in eighth on GC.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0