We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Tour d'Angleterre
The 2011 Tour of Britain started in atrocious conditions last Sunday. The weather has improved and at the same time Rapha Condor Sharp have made a marked impression on the race: On Wednesday's Welsh excursion, Kristian House was involved in a 150km break and was awarded the combativity prize.
The next day's stage witnessed almost 3000 people up on Dartmoor cheering on local man and Rapha Condor Sharp rider Jon Tiernan-Locke. Knowing the region's roads well, Jon took full advantage and rode alone over the three climbs of Haytor Rocks (where the Mobile Cycle Club was perched), Coffin Stone and Huccaby Tor to emphatically claim the King of the Mountains jersey and another combativity award for the men in black. A great day for the team and a healthy scene of support up on Dartmoor. Jon remains top of the Mountains classification today after another hilly stage in the West Country and sits in eighth on GC.
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX