Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
The Smithfield Nocturne: 11.06.11
The Smithfield Nocturne came to life in 2007 when Rapha teamed with Condor and Face Partnership to create an evening criterium around Smithfield Market in the City of London. Over 5000 spectators witnessed elite and amateur racing under Twilight in the heart of London. In 2008 the Nocturne Series was established with a second edition of the Smithfield Nocturne and a new event in Salford Quays. In 2009 the Smithfield edition was joined by new courses in Edinburgh and Blackpool and continues to build on its legacy as the world's best urban cycling festival with races planned for Singapore and Melbourne.
This year’s IG Markets Nocturne London will again see the top British teams battle with WorldTour riders including former winner Russell Downing and Alex Dowsett for Team Sky, Cameron Meyer and Matt Wilson for Garmin-Cervelo and HTC-Highroad’s Matt Brammeier and Leigh Howard. Tough opposition for Rapha-Condor-Sharp, who have yet to win their domestic Nocturne.
The team this year they will be sporting a special edition skinsuit designed by Paul Smith. The eye-catching design features a trademark multi-stripe and the motto “every day is a new beginning”. It’s being worn as part of a charity project where 200 jerseys of the same design will be sold to raise money for the Japan earthquake appeal.
The action will begin at 16.30hrs. For more info visit the Nocturne Series website.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…