We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rouleur Annual Photographers
The 2009 Rouleur Photo Annual is now out. A few short weeks ago they gathered and payed homage to the photographers that contributed to making the publication wonderful. Dan Sharp was one of these photographers and his photos from the 100th Anniversary of the Giro d'Italia are featured within. He made the trip from Portland, Oregon a town that he has called home for over ten years now, to the UK to help the other photographers celebrate.
Dan turned the cameras on the photographers represented at the show. Something that we do not get to see often. The one that I personally am the most excited about is his capture of the elusive beauty Taz Darling. Having spent weeks with her swatting the camera from my hands last year I almost gave up hope. But this image proves it — the snow leopard does exist.
The photographers (some, but not all) of the 2009 Rouleur Photo Annual.
Photos by Daniel Sharp
Camille J McMillan
Rein van de Wouw
Dan has been keeping himself quite busy since returning from the U.K. He promptly got off the plane and printed up a selection of his Giro photos and hung them in the Vanilla Workshop to display. Check out the coverage of that over on Embrocation.
Then, (and it doesn't end there) with the help of local Creative Wizards and friends of the Rapha family Joe Staples and Max Erdenberger we put his photos into a little story dubbed "Il Centenario — Una Storia.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP