Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The Rouleur Annual Photographers
The 2009 Rouleur Photo Annual is now out. A few short weeks ago they gathered and payed homage to the photographers that contributed to making the publication wonderful. Dan Sharp was one of these photographers and his photos from the 100th Anniversary of the Giro d'Italia are featured within. He made the trip from Portland, Oregon a town that he has called home for over ten years now, to the UK to help the other photographers celebrate.
Dan turned the cameras on the photographers represented at the show. Something that we do not get to see often. The one that I personally am the most excited about is his capture of the elusive beauty Taz Darling. Having spent weeks with her swatting the camera from my hands last year I almost gave up hope. But this image proves it — the snow leopard does exist.
The photographers (some, but not all) of the 2009 Rouleur Photo Annual.
Photos by Daniel Sharp
Camille J McMillan
Rein van de Wouw
Dan has been keeping himself quite busy since returning from the U.K. He promptly got off the plane and printed up a selection of his Giro photos and hung them in the Vanilla Workshop to display. Check out the coverage of that over on Embrocation.
Then, (and it doesn't end there) with the help of local Creative Wizards and friends of the Rapha family Joe Staples and Max Erdenberger we put his photos into a little story dubbed "Il Centenario — Una Storia.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma