[ locale string ]
The Rouleur Annual Photographers
The 2009 Rouleur Photo Annual is now out. A few short weeks ago they gathered and payed homage to the photographers that contributed to making the publication wonderful. Dan Sharp was one of these photographers and his photos from the 100th Anniversary of the Giro d'Italia are featured within. He made the trip from Portland, Oregon a town that he has called home for over ten years now, to the UK to help the other photographers celebrate.
Dan turned the cameras on the photographers represented at the show. Something that we do not get to see often. The one that I personally am the most excited about is his capture of the elusive beauty Taz Darling. Having spent weeks with her swatting the camera from my hands last year I almost gave up hope. But this image proves it — the snow leopard does exist.
The photographers (some, but not all) of the 2009 Rouleur Photo Annual.
Photos by Daniel Sharp
Camille J McMillan
Rein van de Wouw
Dan has been keeping himself quite busy since returning from the U.K. He promptly got off the plane and printed up a selection of his Giro photos and hung them in the Vanilla Workshop to display. Check out the coverage of that over on Embrocation.
Then, (and it doesn't end there) with the help of local Creative Wizards and friends of the Rapha family Joe Staples and Max Erdenberger we put his photos into a little story dubbed "Il Centenario — Una Storia.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb