Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
The Road to Paris part 3
Sector 5 – Veretz to St Pryve-St Mesmin (110km – ascent 330m)
Not far out of Veretz our route intersects the Loire Valley which we follow North-East for the whole of the sector. It’s the terrain to get organised and share the work over the practically pan flat parcours. Maybe it’s a sector to get all the team out of the bus and into team time trial mode. If you have time to lift your eyes from the wheel in front you might just see the Chateau de Amboise picked out in the moonlight, residence of several notable historical figures including Leonardo da Vinci and Mary Queen of Scots. Further upstream we pass close to other notable chateaux of the Loire Valley including the Chateau de Chaumont and Chateau de Chambord. Halfway marker of the sector is the city of Blois who’s twinkling street lights will be visible on the opposite bank. We continue to trace the Loire towards Orleans and the end of the sector in St Pryve-St Mesmin.
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45