Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The Road to Paris part 3
Sector 5 – Veretz to St Pryve-St Mesmin (110km – ascent 330m)
Not far out of Veretz our route intersects the Loire Valley which we follow North-East for the whole of the sector. It’s the terrain to get organised and share the work over the practically pan flat parcours. Maybe it’s a sector to get all the team out of the bus and into team time trial mode. If you have time to lift your eyes from the wheel in front you might just see the Chateau de Amboise picked out in the moonlight, residence of several notable historical figures including Leonardo da Vinci and Mary Queen of Scots. Further upstream we pass close to other notable chateaux of the Loire Valley including the Chateau de Chaumont and Chateau de Chambord. Halfway marker of the sector is the city of Blois who’s twinkling street lights will be visible on the opposite bank. We continue to trace the Loire towards Orleans and the end of the sector in St Pryve-St Mesmin.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.