Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
The Road to NAHBS
These boxes of goods are being packed, and re-packed apparently, for a little event that we get excited about each year. That's right, it is time for the North American Handmade Bicycle Show, this year taking place in Richmond, Virginia.
We will be fully (and openly) participating in the show this year with our very own booth. Said booth will be stocked not only with some of our new Spring Summer 2010 range but also the most recent offerings from Rouleur Magazine including the 2009 Photo Annual. As you can see here we are literally bursting at the seams with pink t's.
We have made quite an effort over the past few years to work with as many of these custom framebuilders through The Rapha Continental. The Continental was built around the exploration of the countryside astride the steel (and a little ti too) workings of these great builders. Which is exactly why we have taken to crafting our booth around the same principles.
Another facet to the weekend is going to be riding. We had a hard time struggling with the idea that we would visit a new part of the country, with our bicycles no less and not go for a bike ride. So, with a little bit of digging we uncovered Carytown Bicycle Company who were gracious enough to help us put together a Gentleman's (and Women's) Ride for early Sunday morning. More information can be found here on the Rapha in Richmond page.
But there is also you that I am concerned with. So tell me what you want to see? Interviews with builders? Well, that is on the agenda. Beautiful hand crafted bicycles? There might be a few of those around as well. What am I missing?
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb