We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Road to NAHBS
These boxes of goods are being packed, and re-packed apparently, for a little event that we get excited about each year. That's right, it is time for the North American Handmade Bicycle Show, this year taking place in Richmond, Virginia.
We will be fully (and openly) participating in the show this year with our very own booth. Said booth will be stocked not only with some of our new Spring Summer 2010 range but also the most recent offerings from Rouleur Magazine including the 2009 Photo Annual. As you can see here we are literally bursting at the seams with pink t's.
We have made quite an effort over the past few years to work with as many of these custom framebuilders through The Rapha Continental. The Continental was built around the exploration of the countryside astride the steel (and a little ti too) workings of these great builders. Which is exactly why we have taken to crafting our booth around the same principles.
Another facet to the weekend is going to be riding. We had a hard time struggling with the idea that we would visit a new part of the country, with our bicycles no less and not go for a bike ride. So, with a little bit of digging we uncovered Carytown Bicycle Company who were gracious enough to help us put together a Gentleman's (and Women's) Ride for early Sunday morning. More information can be found here on the Rapha in Richmond page.
But there is also you that I am concerned with. So tell me what you want to see? Interviews with builders? Well, that is on the agenda. Beautiful hand crafted bicycles? There might be a few of those around as well. What am I missing?
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…